Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Car Posters




The poster that I chose as my best poster was the poster of the Ferrari car. I chose this poster because I felt that it used the rule of thirds well, and because I think that the colours worked well with each other.

In this poster, the words take up about 1/3 of the poster (the bottom third). The second Ferrari horse takes up a different 1/3 of the poster (the right-side third). I feel that both of these show good use of the rule of thirds.

I also feel that the colours of the poster, blue and gold, stand out well against the background, while at the same time complimenting each other.

I did not chose the other posters because I did not feel that either of them had the same amount of contrast in colours. Although I felt that the Audi poster had good contrast in colour, I did not think that it used the rule of thirds well. While the Mazda poster used the rule of thirds well and had a good mixture of colours, I don’t think that it gave the appropriate feel for the individual car.



No comments:

Post a Comment